Rs 10 coin to be issued on Oct 24: SBP
The coin is yellow in colour and round with serrations on the edge and a diameter of 25.5 mm. It weighs 5.50 grammes.
The waxing crescent moon and a five-pointed star facing North-West in rising position is in the centre on the obverse side of the coin. Along with periphery on the top of the crescent star is inscribed in Urdu script.
Below the crescent and at the top of two springs of wheat with arms curved upward, there is the year of issuance. A circle of small beads is all along the edge of the coin.
The reverse side of the coin is decorated with the front side picture of Faisal Mosque with Doves flying over it. The face value of the coin in numeral wording “10” in bold letters and Rupee in Urdu script is inscribed at the lower side of the coin.
A circle of small beads is all along the edge of the coin.-Agencies
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- China unveils ‘world’s largest’ planetarium08:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Justice Isa taken to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid ...08:41 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...05:30 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021