Rs 10 coin to be issued on Oct 24: SBP
The coin is yellow in colour and round with serrations on the edge and a diameter of 25.5 mm. It weighs 5.50 grammes.
The waxing crescent moon and a five-pointed star facing North-West in rising position is in the centre on the obverse side of the coin. Along with periphery on the top of the crescent star is inscribed in Urdu script.
Below the crescent and at the top of two springs of wheat with arms curved upward, there is the year of issuance. A circle of small beads is all along the edge of the coin.
The reverse side of the coin is decorated with the front side picture of Faisal Mosque with Doves flying over it. The face value of the coin in numeral wording “10” in bold letters and Rupee in Urdu script is inscribed at the lower side of the coin.
A circle of small beads is all along the edge of the coin.-Agencies
- Pakistan, Tajik FMs exchange views on bilateral ties, Afghanistan in ...05:18 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Serving Indian navy commander, 4 others arrested on espionage charges05:00 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities ecstatic after Pakistan’s victory against New Zealand ...04:36 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan achieve another feat in T20I cricket04:10 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Mohammad Amir, Harbhajan Singh exchange barbs during heated Twitter ...03:36 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal spark marriage rumours01:38 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam celebrates Pakistan's victory with electrifying anthem02:35 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan gets emotional on SRK and Gauri Khan’s 30th wedding ...09:35 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021