After Amjad Sabri's killing, Rangers given "free hand" in Karachi during high-level meeting;
The high-level meeting was attended by all sector commanders of Sindh Rangers.
According to local media, Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah was given a preliminary briefing on the case by Rangers, during which he decided to give Rangers a "free hand" in sorting out the law and order situation in Karachi.
The Sindh CM was also handed a report by intelligence agencies regarding Amjad Sabri's killing, which identify local groups as being behind the incident.
During the meeting, it was decided to launch a flurry of raids and intelligence-based operations throughout the city. Cooperation between the police and rangers in this regard was also stressed.
Director General Rangers Sindh also called Minister for Interior Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan and briefed him about efforts being made for the recovery of son of the Sindh High Court Chief Justice.
He also briefed the federal minister about the killing of Amjad Sabri.
The Interior Minister stressed that no effort should be spared to ensure safe recovery of the son of Chief Justice.
He also urged security and intelligence agencies to jointly make efforts to arrest the killers of Amjad Sabri.
- ‘Haixun 09’ – China rolls out its largest maritime patrol vessel07:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- TLP protests – Govt deploys rangers in Punjab for 60 days06:51 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf and Rizwan rise in ICC T20 rankings06:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021