Elections 2018: Richest ever Pakistani candidate, Munna, declares over Rs400 billion in assets
As per the financial details submitted to the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP), Muhammad Hussain alias Munna owns 350 acres land, gardens, three houses and household appliances.
He claims that he owns land comprising almost 40 per cent of Muzaffargarh city as well as the Lang Malana, Taliri, Chak Taliri and Latkaran areas.
Surprisingly, despite having such enormous amount of assets, the candidate did not pay any tax.
The richest candidate will contest elections from National Assembly constituency NA-182, Muzaffargarh, the same constituency Hina Rabbani Khar and Jamshed Dasti are contesting from.
Hussain is also contesting from provincial assembly constituency PP-270.
- Pakistan FM discusses Palestine issue with Chinese counterpart amid ...10:42 PM | 15 May, 2021
- UAE’s Etihad, flydubai airlines cancel flights to Israel amid ...09:23 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Israel destroys another Gaza building housing offices of Al Jazeera, ...07:52 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021