Shahbaz affirms standing by Nawaz Sharif amid split rumours
Talking to legislators on Friday, the younger Sharif clarified that there was no conflict in the Sharif family.
“Those trying to create misunderstandings, note this: I will always stand with Nawaz Sharif,” he said, stressing that he has always been and will always be sincere with his brother.
He also warned the critics to stop propagating such rumours and to avoid negative politics.
The chief executive also maintained that there were no two opinions about Nawaz’s return as he would be spearheading the electoral campaign for 2018 General Elections.
Earlier, the Defence Minister also echoed the same stance that the disqualified Sharif would lead the party for the next general elections scheduled for 2018.
Moreover, the senior party leadership of ruling Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz has once again traveled to London for a crucial meeting convened by Nawaz Sharif on Saturday.
Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif, Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar and other bigwigs would be brainstorming the current situation of the country at the huddle.
- Kangana Ranaut posts a cryptic note after testing negative for ...07:31 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan to send aid to Palestine facing medical emergency amid ...07:07 PM | 18 May, 2021
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes first Pakistani woman Google Developers Expert ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021