Indian army chief risking regional security for 'electioneering of political masters': ISPR
RAWALPINDI - The Pakistan Army's spokesperson said on Friday that the India chief of army staff Bipin Rawat was repeatedly provoking war through his irresponsible statements endangering regional peace.
Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Major General Asif Ghafoor on his official Twitter went on to say that Indian army chief was making such statements "for electioneering of political masters"
Earlier this week, Pakistan had exposed the lies of India by taking the world diplomats to the Line of Control to show them the ground realities and damages suffered by the residents of Azad Kashmir due to the Indian ceasefire violations.
Indian lies exposed as Pakistan takes diplomats ... 08:48 PM | 22 Oct, 2019
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan took on Tuesday diplomatic corps along with local and international media to examine the site of ...
Maj Gen Ghafoor further said, "From fake surgical strike todate his only success has been to turn Indian Army into a rogue force and getting them killed".
Indian COAS repeatedly provoking war through irresponsible statements endangering regional peace for electioneering of political masters. From fake surgical strike todate his only success has been to turn Indian Army into a rogue force and getting them killed.(1of2).— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) October 25, 2019
He added, "Indian Army Chief’s statements coupled with blood of innocents on hand, losses to Indian forces at the hands of Pakistan Armed Forces, heli [helicopter] crashes due to so called tech fault cum fratricide just to become Indian CDS is actually at the cost of professional military ethos"
Indian Army Chief’s statements coupled with blood of innocents on hand, losses to Indian forces at the hands of Pakistan Armed Forces, heli crashes due to so called tech fault cum fratricide just to become Indian CDS is actually at the cost of professional military ethos.(2of2).— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) October 25, 2019
On October 22, Pakistan had taken diplomatic corps along with local and international media to examine the site of recent Indian ceasefire violations which resulted in the martyrdom of five innocent civilians in the Azad Kashmir.
After the baseless and fallacious statement of the Indian Army Chief alleging that recent Indian ceasefire violations were targeting ‘launch pads/terrorist camps’ on the Pakistani side of the Line of Control, Pakistan had requested the Indian High Commission in Islamabad to share details, including longitudes and latitudes of the alleged location to back the Indian allegations, the foreign office said in a statement.
However, the neighbouring country had not given a response in this regard.
After visiting the area, the foreign diplomats verified that there are no terror camps on the Pakistan side, rejecting the Indian claims.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019