Justice Mansoor Ali Shah takes oath as Chief Justice of Lahore High Court
LAHORE: Justice Syed Mansoor Ali Shah took oath as the 45th Chief Justice of the Lahore High Court (LHC) on Tuesday.
Punjab Governor Malik Muhammad Rafique Rajwana administered the oath of the new chief justice at the Governor’s House.
The ceremony was attended by Punjab Chief Minister (CM) Shahbaz Sharif, law minister Rana Sana Ullah, Speaker Punjab Assembly Rana Iqbal, senior lawyers and Lahore High Court judges who expressed good wishes for the new Chief Justice.
Justice Syed Mansoor Ali Shah is succeeding Justice Ijaz ul Ahsan, who is now a judge of Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- Three Pakistan soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE moves to third stage of COVID-19 vaccine trials09:46 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020