Pakistani manufacturers showcase auto parts in US
Speaking at the Pakistan's Automotive Components Manufacturer Exhibition at Novi, Michigan, he said that participation of 14 Pakistani auto parts manufacturers in the expo was evidence of a revitalization of the country's industrial sector, which benefits from an enormous under-30 workforce of skilled and unskilled labor.
He told the audience that Pakistan's auto industry employs 200,000 Pakistanis directly and 1.2 million Pakistanis indirectly, thus making a significant contribution to the country's economy.
Tirmizi also appreciated the role played by the DICE Foundation Inc. for its role in bringing 14 exhibitors from Pakistan to showcase their products in the North American market.
The response from local automobile giants like Ford, General Motors and Chrysler was very encouraging, he said, adding that these companies had expressed interest in getting manufactured products from Pakistan.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- WAPDA opens jobs for locals in Gilgit-Baltistan10:59 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Railways introduces two new trains10:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020