Social media marketing training at Buzz Blare
The training, consisting of a comprehensive learning experience of five major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram), is aimed to elucidate the significance of using social media for the purpose of marketing, branding and content sharing.
Unlike other trainings, this one aims at giving hands-on experience to the attendees by allowing them to run and target ads through the various advertising platforms associated with each social networking site.
There are 6 seats available for the first batch while undergraduate students are being offered 50% discount.
Details of the event can be viewed on Buzz Blare’s Facebook page.
- CricWick, Daraz partners to provide In-App Fantasy League for T20 ...04:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer’s father withdraws petition against ...04:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021