Social media marketing training at Buzz Blare
The training, consisting of a comprehensive learning experience of five major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram), is aimed to elucidate the significance of using social media for the purpose of marketing, branding and content sharing.
Unlike other trainings, this one aims at giving hands-on experience to the attendees by allowing them to run and target ads through the various advertising platforms associated with each social networking site.
There are 6 seats available for the first batch while undergraduate students are being offered 50% discount.
Details of the event can be viewed on Buzz Blare’s Facebook page.
- Pakistan vs India T20 World Cup match sets new viewership record12:30 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- PM Imran Khan vows to enhance economic ties with Uzbekistan12:00 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- PTV withdraws 100m compensation claim against Shoaib Akhtar11:30 AM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Saudi Arabia to transfer $3 billion to Pakistan this week10:52 AM | 26 Nov, 2021
- ECP asks government to release funds for EVMs10:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Mushk Kaleem all set to marry Nadir Zia next month08:17 PM | 25 Nov, 2021
- Maya Ali, Ayesha Omar express anger as video of lawyers thrashing a ...05:45 PM | 25 Nov, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Baig’s honeymoon video goes viral05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2021