Money laundering case: Mian Mansha finally submits his rejoinder
A two-member bench comprising Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui and Justice Mohsin Akhtar Kiani took up the case for hearing on Thursday.
The counsels of Mian Mansha, his children, Federal Bureau of Revenue (FBR), National Accountability Bureau (NAB) and State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) presented before the court.
Advocate Shoaib Razzaq appeared in the court and told the court that Mian Mansha transferred illegally currency worth billion of rupees to foreign countries and out of this money he constructed a hotel worth 70 million pounds in London.
He said that Mian Mansha accepted in writing that London hotel is not mine but my children.
On which the counsel of Mian Mansha replied that media has just propagated this.
Later on, the court adjourned the case till December 22.
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred as terrorists attack Thall check post: ...03:50 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Facebook likely to change its name to focus on Metaverse02:49 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021