PM Imran, Saudi Crown Prince discuss matters of mutual interests
According to Radio Pakistan, the two leaders took stock of the current state of bilateral political, economic and trade relations.
Prime Minister Imran Khan met Crown Prince of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia HRH Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud at the 14th Islamic Summit in Makkah-Al-Makarramah. #Pakistan 🇵🇰#SaudiArabia 🇸🇦#OICMakkahSummit pic.twitter.com/LgwdXj4fq0— Government of Pakistan (@GovtofPakistan) June 1, 2019
Both the dignitaries agreed to expedite decisions taken during the visit of Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman to Pakistan in February this year, in particular early implementation of decisions taken during the first meeting of the Supreme Coordination Council.
Prime Minister Imran Khan also thanked the Saudi government for extending oil facility to Pakistan on deferred payments.
Prime Minister Imran Khan and the Saudi Crown Prince agreed to regularly exchange views on all issues of mutual interest.
- Pakistan imposes ban on entry from 15 countries as omicron fears grow09:49 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan logs 336 new Covid infections, 10 deaths in past 24 hours09:27 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 December 202108:43 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rebuilds, ready to open famous Jain Temple in Lahore12:55 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Hira Khan’s new dance video goes viral04:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021