Police arrest boy for painting pro-India slogan in Haripur
Police received information regarding the writing of a slogan in favour of Pakistan's archrival, India, on the boundary wall of a house in Makhan Colony. The police raided the house and found a slogan “Hindustan Zindabad” on the wall.
During the investigation, it was revealed that a person named Sajid Shah had written the slogan on the wall, Dawn News reported.
A case under section 505 has been registered against the accused. On finding guilty, the court can award him a jail term up to seven years with a fine.
After arresting the suspect, the police produced him before the magistrate, who sent him on one-day physical remand. Now, Shah will be presented before the court today (Monday) for further action.
According to the police, the accused was fond of Indian movies and songs due to which he started praising India publicly.
- Rabia Butt reveals why she has not tied the knot yet07:30 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022