Pakistan welcomes U.S mediation offer to settle Kashmir dispute
He pointed out that United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres had also made an offer to settle the issue after assuming his office which was accepted by Pakistan only.
He said that India was committing state terrorism by killing and injuring innocent civilians in Occupied Kashmir.
Nafees Zakaria, however, said it is a well-established fact that India is continuously making efforts to destabilise Pakistan through its nefarious designs.
He said the entire world knows that Pakistan itself is a victim of terrorism while India is behind it.
Earlier this month, the United States had said it would try and “find its place” in efforts to de-escalate strains between Pakistan and India.
“It’s absolutely right that this administration is concerned about the relationship between India and Pakistan and very much wants to see how we de-escalate any sort of conflict going forward,” the US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley said while addressing a press conference.
Later, India rejected the comments by US ambassador suggesting a proactive role for America in India-Pakistan relations, saying the outstanding issues between the sub-continental neighbours should be sorted out bilaterally.
- Daraz ranks as the Number 1 App on Google Play Store during 11.11 Sale05:06 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Israeli PM secretly flew to Saudi Arabia, met Crown Prince Salman, ...04:40 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- SBP leaves interest rate unchanged at 7% for next two months04:27 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- PM invites Afghan cricket team to tour Pakistan03:59 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi pens heartfelt birthday note for Naimal Khawar02:26 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Shamoon Ismail’s concert brought to a sudden end after violation of ...01:06 PM | 23 Nov, 2020