Irqai woman kills ISIS commander for forcing her into sex slavery
Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) spokesman in Mosul said that the woman killed the ISIS commander, Abu Anas in Tal Roman district, which lies west of the militant-held city of Mosul.
The spokesman added that the woman exacted revenge on the slain Daesh militant commander three months after he coerced her into marrying his comrades.
The report comes only two days after ISIS terrorists brought non-Iraqi women to Mosul, located some 400 kilometers north of the capital, Baghdad, to use them as sex slaves.
On August 15, Daesh militants executed 15 women at the Ghazlani military base, which lies near Mosul, after the victims refused to marry the militants. The terrorists executed 19 women in Mosul on the same ground in late July.
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021