Pak-India series may be reduced to two ODIs
It may be added that the PCB Chairman had said that the fate of the planned series between arch-rivals Pakistan and India which includes five One Day International and two T20 matches, will be decided during a visit to Islamabad by India’s Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj this week.
A PCB official told APP if the Indian government gives a go ahead for the series then it will happen from December 15 only.
“Both the boards (PCB and BCCI) cannot delay the dates of the series as both the teams have their international commitments in January,” he said.
He said if the series happens it will only take place from December 15. “Not before or not after December 15,” he said adding however the series might be reduced to three or two ODIs or One T20.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan, India foreign ministers may meet in UAE08:44 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021