Army Chief signs death warrants of 4 terrorists
According to ISPR the Army Chief given nod to the implementation of the execution order of the four terrorists awarded the death sentence.
Army Chief has signed the deaths warrants of Murad Khan s/o Sarfraz Khan, Inayatullah s/o Khakhay Khan, Israruddin alias Abu LASE S/O Hussain Ahmad and Noor Saeed alias Hafiz Saheb s/o Muhammad Saeed.
According to ISPR the four terrorists were also involved in providing funds to the terrorist outfits and were responsible of many precious human lives. After the signing of deaths warrants by the Army Chief the four terrorists could be hanged at any time.
- PIA all set to start direct flights from Karachi to Skardu01:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hong Kong bans flights from Pakistan, other countries over fears of ...01:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran vows to run collective campaign against blasphemous ...01:03 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hiba Bukhari wins hearts by reciting Naat07:23 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021