PM Imran to discuss NAP Implementation in Punjab
LAHORE - Prime Minister Imran Khan has reached Lahore on a two-day visit and he will chair the Punjab cabinet meeting on Saturday.
Islamabad has already issued directions to all provincial government regarding strict action against banned outfits. Law enforcement agencies have taken control of the religious seminaries, charities and schools run under the proscribed organizations.
The actions are being taken following warning of the Financial Action Task Force to put the name of the country in the blacklist.
The Pakistani government has already clarified that action against banned organizations is not being taken in Indian pressure but in the interest of the country.
Media reports claim the PM will issue a warning to some provincial ministers over their bad performance and possibilities to remove few of them could also be not ruled out. A target for school admissions will also be set in the meeting.
PM Khan will hold one on one meeting with Punjab Governor Chaudhry Sarwar and Chief Minister Usman Buzdar.
The premier will also review the performance of the ministers in the province.
- Hafeez Shaikh chairs ECC today to discuss six-point agenda10:27 AM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Singer Rihanna reportedly breaks up with her billionaire boyfriend ...09:58 AM | 20 Jan, 2020
- India rated as world’s fifth-most dangerous country09:51 AM | 20 Jan, 2020
- 65th death anniversary of Saadat Hasan Manto being observed03:12 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019