PM Imran to discuss NAP Implementation in Punjab
LAHORE - Prime Minister Imran Khan has reached Lahore on a two-day visit and he will chair the Punjab cabinet meeting on Saturday.
Islamabad has already issued directions to all provincial government regarding strict action against banned outfits. Law enforcement agencies have taken control of the religious seminaries, charities and schools run under the proscribed organizations.
The actions are being taken following warning of the Financial Action Task Force to put the name of the country in the blacklist.
The Pakistani government has already clarified that action against banned organizations is not being taken in Indian pressure but in the interest of the country.
Media reports claim the PM will issue a warning to some provincial ministers over their bad performance and possibilities to remove few of them could also be not ruled out. A target for school admissions will also be set in the meeting.
PM Khan will hold one on one meeting with Punjab Governor Chaudhry Sarwar and Chief Minister Usman Buzdar.
The premier will also review the performance of the ministers in the province.
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020