Astonishing moment a Hungarian camerawoman deliberately TRIPPED refugees who were fleeing police
The woman, who was working for Hungarian news site N1TV, was filming the crowds of Syrian refugees as they fled across a field from Roszke camp on the Hungarian-Serbian border.
Shocking footage showed her deliberately sticking her leg out as a desperate man carrying a crying child ran past her.
The clip showed the refugee falling to the floor with the child underneath him before he turned to shout at her.
The camerawoman was sacked with immediate effect after the TV station saw the footage online, according to local media reports.
A statement posted on the station's website this afternoon read: 'Today, a N1TV colleague behaved unacceptably at the Roeszke reception centre. The cameraman's employment was terminated with immediate effect.'
- md glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Senior politician Begum Naseem Wali Khan is no more!09:49 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-16-Updated 09:30 ...09:30 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 May 202108:51 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Pakistan FM discusses Palestine issue with Chinese counterpart amid ...10:42 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021