Pakistan and Iran agree to strengthen bilateral relations
Khan told the Iranian president that Pakistan was making all efforts to improve the current situation through talks.
President Rouhani said that Pakistan & Iran were neighbours & brotherly countries linked through centuries of closed historic cultural and people to people linkages and their role would remain central in promoting peace,stability and economic development in this important region.— PTI (@PTIofficial) March 9, 2019
Both leaders reiterated the importance of strengthening bilateral relations.
The Prime Minister expressed his heartfelt condolences on the recent terrorist attack in which 27 Iranian guards were killed.
Both leaders agreed on the need for closer cooperation among the two intelligence agencies in combatting terrorism.
He also thanked President Rouhani for Iran's principled support to the people of Indian-occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
President Rouhani said that Pakistan and Iran are neighbours and brotherly countries linked through centuries of closed historic cultural and people to people linkages and their role would remain central in promoting peace, stability and economic development in the region.
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022