Start of a new era: Daily Pakistan partners with LUMS Daily Student in publishing biggest student-run newspaper
The first issue of LDS was released on February 17, 2017, Saturday, featuring ‘The H Word’ on the cover. (‘H’ for harassment)
The newsletter also features top stories, previously published in Daily Pakistan.
The articles included in this publication offer important insights into the complex and challenging issues that frame equity in education policy debates across and between different national contexts.
“This is a truly a start of a new era,” said Mr. Usman Shami, Executive Editor, Daily Pakistan.
“We, at Daily Pakistan, continue to grow at an exponential rate because we write about things others do not write about and expose things missed by the media, intentionally or unintentionally. Compared to others, we are new but we continue to improve. This process of growth is an amazing journey that we want to share with students of LUMS,” Mr. Shami explained.
“By growing together we can learn together, we can discover new paths and explore new territories. There is no other way forward,” he added.
The LDS club includes: President LDS Zuhair Murad, Editor-in-Chief Zuha Siddiqui, Editor Fatima Umar, Editor Umer Bin Zia, Editor Hannan A. L. Khan, and a dedicated team of sub editors.
View the publication below or download the PDF.
A limited number of hard copies can also be borrowed from the LUMS office.
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Vice Admiral Amjad Niazi appointed new Pakistan Navy chief05:33 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- PTI’s Firdous Naqvi resigns as Sindh opposition leader05:22 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Lion King sequel officially in the works01:46 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020