PM, Army Chief discuss regional situation on phone ahead of UNGA address
A brief press release issued by the Pakistan Mission to the UN said the discussion took place “at length”.
Tension between India and Pakistan spiked after the recent attack on Indian troops in Uri sector of occupied Kashmir and top civil-military leadership of Pakistan is closely observing the situation.
Pakistan is also preparing itself for retaliation to any aggressive move by it's neighbour. COAS called on PM Nawaz before his US tour as well.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is all set to address the UN General Assembly today (Wednesday) during which he will prominently raise the issue of human rights violations in the Indian-occupied Kashmir.
- ADB approves $10bn for economic recovery of Pakistan12:53 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ‘Don’t lie to me’: India’s top cardiologist gets wife’s ...12:28 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Biden: 'We can't wait any longer' to address climate crisis12:03 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Prayer leader butchered inside house in Lahore’s Shalimar11:54 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Corruption increases: Pakistan slips four places on global Corruption ...11:13 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021