PIA bill postponed for three weeks
Minister-In-Charge of the Cabinet Secretariat was expected to move a bill during the Tuesday’s joint Parliament session.
The federal government has formed a 10-member committee on the matter.
The bill is being introduced to provide for setting up of the Pakistan International Airlines Corporation into a public limited company (The Pakistan International Airlines Corporation (Conversion) Bill, 2016), as passed by the National Assembly and rejected by the Senate, be taken into consideration at once under clause (3) of Article 70 of the Constitution.
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020