Five places in Pakistan that will help you beat the summer heat
Are you someone who is not a fan of the summer season but have to avail the vacation period that your company gave you by traveling under the glaring sun? Do you want to escape the high temperatures that will set you on a journey of unlimited sweating and itchiness?
If your reply is in the affirmative then fret no more. This is because this article by Jovago Pakistan brings you a list of 5 places in Pakistan that can help you in escaping the heat during the summer season.
If you are tired of the hustle and bustle of the city life, then a trip to this waterfall is a must. This is because the Sajikot Waterfall is one of the most beautiful gifts of Mother Nature. The waterfall, which is located in the city of Abbottabad, not only offers a perfect escape from the summer heat but it also offers a calm and peaceful environment. With its unique three step waterfall, Sajikot waterfall offers a perfect sanctuary for those who want to escape the high temperatures.
2- Rawalakot Valley
The valley which is in the shape of a saucer is the district headquarter of the Pounch district. Due to its enthralling beauty, the Rawalakot Valley is known as the Pearl valley. During the summer season, the valley is brimming with green grass and beautiful flowers.
At a distance of about 15 kilometers from the Kalar Kahar tehsil in Punjab lies the stunning valley of Neelwan. Located within a short distance from Lahore and Islamabad, this destination is the perfect spot for those who are looking forward to a short trip. The valley is home to a number of historical monuments including Takht e Babri and Bagh e Safa garden. Moreover, Neelwan valley is also home to three ponds which have sparkling blue water.
4- Hunza Valley
Situated in Gilgit, the mountainous valley of Hunza is famous for its beauty and the hospitality of its residents. With the highest literacy rate in the country, the valley offers enchanting views to its visitors. Situated at the North/West side of the Hunza river, Hunza valley is often referred to as heaven on Earth because of the mountain peaks which surrounds it.
5- Swat Valley
Popularly known as the Switzerland of the country, the Swat valley is famous for its scenic views, mouth-watering fruits and of course trout! Surrounded by the high mountains of the North, the valley is located in the middle of foothills of Hindukush mountain range. The valley serves as the perfect sanctuary for those who want to escape the blistering heat.
If you have information on any destination in Pakistan that can help in avoiding the summer heat, then do share it with us in the comments section below.
- AIOU sets up nine new offices at less-developed regions06:47 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- UN calls for action to tackle global road safety crisis03:28 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- CCW convention makes progress on key issues of deadly autonomous ...03:24 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Queen Maxima of Netherlands to arrive in Pakistan on Nov 2501:12 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Kite string kills man in Lahore12:20 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- I was hypersexualised as a teenager in Hollywood: Scarlett Johansson03:10 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Mira Sethi marries childhood friend02:42 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit ...02:07 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019