Special PIA flight to bring back over 320 Pakistani nationals from Malaysian jails tomorrow
ISLAMABAD - On the direction of Prime Minister Imran Khan, a special aircraft will bring back 320 Pakistanis from Malaysia on Wednesday (May 29) enabling them to celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr with their families.
According to the Radio Pakistan, a special plane of Pakistan International Airlines will bring home 320 Pakistani nationals lodged in Malaysian jails but stuck due to cancellation of direct flights between the two countries.
There are over 320 Pakistani nationals in the Malaysian jails who have completed their sentence term and were unable to be repatriated as direct flights got suspended in the last week of February this year owing to the regional situation.
The prime minister issued special directives to arrange the return of these detainees so that they may be able to join their families on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019