Total investment under CPEC rises to $60 billion: Sartaj Aziz
He was talking to a delegation of Chinese journalists in Islamabad on Tuesday.
Sartaj Aziz said Pakistan has evolved a liberal investment policy to attract foreign investment in the country. He said CPEC has become a regional project, which is offering immense investment opportunities.
He said less developed areas of Pakistan will enter a new era of development due to the CPEC routes. He said that the corridor is giving impetus to the development of infrastructure in Pakistan, construction and development of Gwadar Port, and industrial cooperation between Pakistan and China.
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- LIVE: Northern bat first against Sindh in 6th national T20 match07:17 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021