Total investment under CPEC rises to $60 billion: Sartaj Aziz
He was talking to a delegation of Chinese journalists in Islamabad on Tuesday.
Sartaj Aziz said Pakistan has evolved a liberal investment policy to attract foreign investment in the country. He said CPEC has become a regional project, which is offering immense investment opportunities.
He said less developed areas of Pakistan will enter a new era of development due to the CPEC routes. He said that the corridor is giving impetus to the development of infrastructure in Pakistan, construction and development of Gwadar Port, and industrial cooperation between Pakistan and China.
- Celebrities jump to Shoaib Akhtar's defense following the controversy ...03:23 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Arrest warrant issued for PM's aide Shahbaz Gill in defamation suit02:56 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Sacked Indian teacher arrested for cheering Pakistan's victory in T20 ...01:46 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan's bail hearing adjourned till tomorrow07:00 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021