Rohayl Varind, young Pakistani humanitarian is on his latest mission: The Slum School
03:02 PM | 29 Dec, 2016
Rohayl Varind, Pakistani youth activist recently started with his latest initiative: the 'Slum School'.
For people living in the slums, education is next to impossible, owing to their lack of finances and even a proper shelter to sleep under.
According to Varind, his main objective was to educate people who are most neglected in society.
He stated, "This school was started on 12th Rabi ul Awal in Faisalabad, Pakistan. The slogan of this project is “Education For All”. We have 35 students in our class to whom we provide free daily education, free books, copies, school box & school bag and all other necessary stuff which they need to learn."
Rohayl, 21, is an International Award Winning Entrepreneur, Innovator and Social Activist، Winner of World Summit Youth Award 2014-2015 in Sao Paulo, Brazil from 1898 submissions, spanning 138 countries, impressing a panel of 40 jurors from all corners of the globe.
He is the founder of several welfare projects as well as entrepreneurial projects such as Wall of Humanity, Bags of Humanity, Voice of Youths, Femanity, Times of Youth, War Against Poverty etc.
- PSL 2021 — Islamabad United and Multan Sultans to fight it out ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021