Rohayl Varind, young Pakistani humanitarian is on his latest mission: The Slum School
03:02 PM | 29 Dec, 2016
Rohayl Varind, Pakistani youth activist recently started with his latest initiative: the 'Slum School'.
For people living in the slums, education is next to impossible, owing to their lack of finances and even a proper shelter to sleep under.
According to Varind, his main objective was to educate people who are most neglected in society.
He stated, "This school was started on 12th Rabi ul Awal in Faisalabad, Pakistan. The slogan of this project is “Education For All”. We have 35 students in our class to whom we provide free daily education, free books, copies, school box & school bag and all other necessary stuff which they need to learn."
Rohayl, 21, is an International Award Winning Entrepreneur, Innovator and Social Activist، Winner of World Summit Youth Award 2014-2015 in Sao Paulo, Brazil from 1898 submissions, spanning 138 countries, impressing a panel of 40 jurors from all corners of the globe.
He is the founder of several welfare projects as well as entrepreneurial projects such as Wall of Humanity, Bags of Humanity, Voice of Youths, Femanity, Times of Youth, War Against Poverty etc.
- Protests against Modi govt spread across India against discriminatory ...11:55 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PIC’s emergency ward reopened, while OPD, indoor services remain ...11:09 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan urges all Muslim countries devise joint strategy to stop ...10:39 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran inaugurates national anti-polio drive09:51 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Rihanna documentary sold to Amazon for $25 Million05:07 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Thank you so much for 3 million followers: Imran Abbas04:53 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Matrix 4 to clash with John Wick 4 as both films get same release date04:33 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019