Rohayl Varind, young Pakistani humanitarian is on his latest mission: The Slum School
03:02 PM | 29 Dec, 2016
Rohayl Varind, Pakistani youth activist recently started with his latest initiative: the 'Slum School'.
For people living in the slums, education is next to impossible, owing to their lack of finances and even a proper shelter to sleep under.
According to Varind, his main objective was to educate people who are most neglected in society.
He stated, "This school was started on 12th Rabi ul Awal in Faisalabad, Pakistan. The slogan of this project is “Education For All”. We have 35 students in our class to whom we provide free daily education, free books, copies, school box & school bag and all other necessary stuff which they need to learn."
Rohayl, 21, is an International Award Winning Entrepreneur, Innovator and Social Activist، Winner of World Summit Youth Award 2014-2015 in Sao Paulo, Brazil from 1898 submissions, spanning 138 countries, impressing a panel of 40 jurors from all corners of the globe.
He is the founder of several welfare projects as well as entrepreneurial projects such as Wall of Humanity, Bags of Humanity, Voice of Youths, Femanity, Times of Youth, War Against Poverty etc.
- Four in 10 children are stunted in Pakistan: nutrition survey02:33 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- 226 Pakistani doctors, paramedic staffs depart for employment in ...02:10 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020