Govt to present Federal Budget on June 11: Dr Firdous
Briefing the media about cabinet decisions, she said that the budget to be presented on 11th of next month and expenditure would be brought under control in the upcoming budget setting path for public debt reduction.
She said that vulnerable sections of society would be protected and top priority would be to reduce the financial burden on the common man.
The Special Assistant said further steps would be taken to improve growth prospects and create jobs.
She said that e provincial governments would be taken on board to tackle the challenges faced on the economic front.
She said that ultimately the economic roadmap given by the government stabilized the value of rupee against the dollar and put an end to uncertainty and rumours affecting the stability of the economy.
She said the government would announce a comprehensive and well-defined trade policy to increase exports, reduce imports and balance the trade deficit.
- Mother commits suicide along with 3 children in Rawalpindi12:58 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- MDCAT 2020: FIA busts gang involved in 'paper leak'12:00 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Ex-PM Gillani’ son among 30 PDM workers arrested in Multan10:39 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:34 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020