OIC Contact Group on Kashmir condemns Indian human rights violations in held valley
In a statement, Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal said that the group met with OIC Secretary General Yousef Al-Othaimeen in the chair in Jeddah.
OIC Contact Group meeting in Jeddah under the chairmanship of SG OIC. FM Qureshi, FM Turkey and Deputy FM Azerbaijan, alongwith Senior Reps of Saudia & Niger present. Indian HR abuses unequivocally condemned #kashmirbleeds pic.twitter.com/uh7Ow7QQpq— Spokesperson 🇵🇰 MoFA (@ForeignOfficePk) May 30, 2019
Those who attended the meeting included Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, the Turkish Foreign Minister, the Deputy Foreign Minister Azerbaijan and senior representatives of Saudi Arabia and Niger.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa, wife recover from coronavirus01:17 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- PAKvNZ: Kiwis to tour Pakistan for the first time in 18 years12:30 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- WATCH: Rangers deployed in Bhong after mob ransacks Hindu temple11:35 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan Army Chief calls for resolution of Kashmir dispute as per ...11:09 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Nescafe Basement’s Xulfi accused of sexual harassment11:02 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Komal Rizvi celebrates 40th birthday with family09:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021