UBL donates to worthy causes
Through a transparent and prudent sustainability agenda, UBL aims to encourage a positive impact via projects aimed towards the betterment of the environment, consumers, employees, communities and all its stakeholders.
As part of the varied portfolio of institutions and NGOs the bank contributes to, UBL recently donated to several institutions. These included the Abdul Sattar Edhi Foundation in Karachi for the expansion of their Bilquis Edhi Hospital to 100 beds, the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital for an MRI Room in their under-construction Karachi hospital, the SOS Children’s Village for construction of an auditorium and science lab in their Khairpur School Project and to the National Institute of Child Health towards the provision of medical equipment for their Neonatal Unit.
These institutions were selected for their credentials and more so for their services to the underprivileged segments of society. UBL has been donating to all these institutions for many years for various worthy projects.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021