UBL donates to worthy causes
Through a transparent and prudent sustainability agenda, UBL aims to encourage a positive impact via projects aimed towards the betterment of the environment, consumers, employees, communities and all its stakeholders.
As part of the varied portfolio of institutions and NGOs the bank contributes to, UBL recently donated to several institutions. These included the Abdul Sattar Edhi Foundation in Karachi for the expansion of their Bilquis Edhi Hospital to 100 beds, the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital for an MRI Room in their under-construction Karachi hospital, the SOS Children’s Village for construction of an auditorium and science lab in their Khairpur School Project and to the National Institute of Child Health towards the provision of medical equipment for their Neonatal Unit.
These institutions were selected for their credentials and more so for their services to the underprivileged segments of society. UBL has been donating to all these institutions for many years for various worthy projects.
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021