Pak-India series: PCB approaches ICC to form Dispute Resolution Committee
In 2014, the PCB and Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) inked a MoU deciding that two archrivals were to play eight bilateral series between 2015-2023.
However, the BCCI has repeatedly rejected Pakistan’s request for holding matches.
Earlier this year, the PCB sent a legal notice to its Indian counterpart for not fulfilling its promise and warned of initiating legal action against it.
According to media reports, Pakistan has claimed US$67 million as they incurred losses due to India’s refusal to play Pakistan.
- T20 World Cup rolls into action today as Oman face Papua New Guinea ...10:53 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Four children among seven die in house fire in Muzaffargarh10:28 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan and IMF fail to strike deal once again under $6bn extended ...09:51 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily coronavirus death toll in three months09:11 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021