Indian occupation forces martyr 13 Kashmiris
The victims were gunned in Islamabad and Shopian districts during two different incidents, Kashmir Media Service reported.
Seven of martyrs were killed in Dragad village and four in Kachdoora in Shopian district, while another youth was shot dead at Dialgam in Islamabad district.
The killings caused anti-India protest in the valley. Around 100 civilians were injured when Indian forces fired bullets and pellets on protesters in Draged and Kachdora areas. At least ten youth in the age group 16 to 26 with eye pellet injuries were brought to Srinagar hospital from Shopian, reported KMS.
Kashmiris, who are fighting for freedom in occupied territory, are facing Indian atrocities since the Independence.
Its ruler, the Maharaja, however, on October 27, 1947, acceded to India through an improper and illegal instrument of accession and on the same day, India winched its forces to Srinagar and occupied the valley.
- This Asian country is set to reopen mosques after 9-month ...10:40 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Biden picks two Kashmiri-American women for top positions at White ...10:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Another Gomal University professor dismissed over sexual harassment09:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- China to launch its first solar probe in 202209:42 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Ex-judge to head Pakistan probe into Broadsheet case09:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood remembers Sushant Singh Rajput on birth anniversary05:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Netflix crosses 200 million subscribers06:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021