Pakistan announce team for T20 against England
The committee ignored former T20 captain Shahid Afridi along with middle-order batsman Umar Akmal and opener Ahmed Shehzad.
The match will be played on September 7 in Manchester. This would be the first time Sarfraz Ahmed would lead the national T20 side.
The selected players are:
Sarfraz Ahmed (captain), Khalid Latif, Sharjeel Khan, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam, Mohammad Nawaz, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Irfan, Sohail Tanveer and Ammad Butt.
- 'PTI worker' hurls shoe at PML-N's Ahsan Iqbal (VIDEO)01:10 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- ECP to hear Ali Gillani’s leaked video matter on Thursday01:03 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- PCB mulls options to outsource biosecure bubble for remaining PSL6 ...12:43 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Shalwar kameez only on campus, Peshawar university instructs female ...12:24 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- LIVE: PM Imran secures vote of confidence in NA session11:50 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Adele and Simon Konecki finalise their divorce after two years09:13 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 'Slumdog Millionaire' – Indian actor accused of sexual assault04:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Feroze Khan wins Best Actor award for Ishqiya03:03 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021