Uber cuts Lahore fares by 30%
Uber, which started operations in Lahore in March this year, said it has cut per kilometre charges for its "low-cost" UberGo cars from Rs 13.7 to Rs 6.84. It also reduced slightly the per-minute waiting charges, but base fare and other charges remain the same.
"Uber will not only be more affordable for riders but driver-partners should also earn more through increased demand," said a press release issued by the company, which claims to employ over 1,000 drivers in Lahore alone.
- ‘Zarb-e-Hadeed’: Bahawalpur Corps take part in tactical drills to ...10:40 AM | 4 Mar, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Three more players of different teams’ contract ...10:10 AM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-04- ...10:05 AM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,519 new COVID-19 cases, 64 deaths09:45 AM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Lahore Garrison Golf Team emerges as champions of Punjab09:25 AM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021