Individuals playing in foreign hands exploiting sentiments of terror-victims, says COAS Gen Bajwa
Interacted with students of various universities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa at Corps Auditorium, the military chief said Pakistani nation and its armed forces had done a great job in their fight against terrorism.
It’s time now to have its dividends through socio-economic development in which education was the most important, a press release issued here by Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.
The COAS said that Pakistan was blessed with dynamic and talented youth and the future of Pakistan belonged to them.
Referring to the Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement, he said that the group itself was not an issue as the issues being highlighted were genuine and natural in the post-operation environment.
‘No one can fight with the state,’ DG ISPR ... 03:08 PM | 29 Apr, 2019
RAWALPINDI – The Pakistan Army on Monday said Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) has received funding from India and ...
The Army Chief said that both the government and the security forces were working to address genuine issues of the tribals regardless of where they came from.
“For us progress towards enduring peace through socio-economic development came first and we shall fail all inimical forces and their conspiracies trying to undo our gains”, the COAS said.
The students expressed full support for Pakistani armed forces and said that they would be contributors and not bystanders to the bright future of Pakistan and that they would not be swayed by detractors of any type.
Time's Up: DG ISPR
The Director General of ISPR, Major General Asif Ghafoor told newsmen a few days ago that PTM was in touch with India and Afghanistan. The military's spokesperson confirmed that a relative of Manzoor Pashteen met Indian official in Afghanistan, accusing the group of receiving funds from foreign countries.
He clarified Army wanted to make every effort to resolve the issues faced by Pashtuns in tribals areas, but, the way, they (PTM) adopted to eradicate such grievances would no longer be tolerated.
- Pakistani man killed wife, infant daughter and slept on the same bed ...06:25 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Arnab Goswami celebrated Pulwama attack 'like crazy', had prior info ...06:04 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Army chief condoles demise of Pervez Musharraf's mother05:49 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- NADRA to issue succession certificates after new law passed in Sindh05:27 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Palestine announces first general elections in 15 years05:12 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Zayn Malik croons Muhammad Rafi’s ‘Chaudhvin ka chand’ in new ...03:15 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Sanam Saeed and Usman Mukhtar pair up for an upcoming film02:52 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021