Zulfiqar Mirza blasts Badin DSP for ‘arresting’ his aide
Mirza, along with his armed guards, stormed the police station and broke the table glass and mobile phone of the police officer when the dialogue turned turbulent, according to the details.
Eyewitnesses say Mirza’s armed supporters forced to shut the markets down as well.
The former provincial minister, in a short interaction with the media, said the provincial administration would be held responsible if any of his aides were harmed.
Police had lodged an FIR against Mirza and twenty others under the anti-terrorism act following the incident.
Earlier Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah had ordered the police to arrest all those involved the incident.
- Shalwar kameez only on campus, Peshawar university instructs female ...12:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- LIVE: National Assembly session underway on PM Imran' Vote Of ...11:50 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- NASA's new Mars rover hits dusty red road, 1st trip 21 feet11:44 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Two dacoits arrested after exchange of fire with Faisalabad Dolphins11:35 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- CTD guns down ‘MQM-London target killer’ after exchange of fire ...11:10 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Adele and Simon Konecki finalise their divorce after two years09:13 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 'Slumdog Millionaire' – Indian actor accused of sexual assault04:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Feroze Khan wins Best Actor award for Ishqiya03:03 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021