Zulfiqar Mirza blasts Badin DSP for ‘arresting’ his aide
Mirza, along with his armed guards, stormed the police station and broke the table glass and mobile phone of the police officer when the dialogue turned turbulent, according to the details.
Eyewitnesses say Mirza’s armed supporters forced to shut the markets down as well.
The former provincial minister, in a short interaction with the media, said the provincial administration would be held responsible if any of his aides were harmed.
Police had lodged an FIR against Mirza and twenty others under the anti-terrorism act following the incident.
Earlier Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah had ordered the police to arrest all those involved the incident.
- Pakistan’s Department of Explosive officers dismissed over illegal ...06:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Junoon goes Inquilaab! PM Imran uses Bollywood reference to show ...05:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021