Rollick on #GiveMe5WithSpark5 Jingles on TikTok to Win TECNO Spark 5 Pro
The emerging smartphone brand, TECNO has finally publicized their most awaited challenge #GiveMe5WithSpark5 on TikTok. This activity is set to promote the spark within youth by giving them a chance to win the brand-new Spark 5 Pro.
TECNO has starred 3 heartthrob celebrities to partake in this challenge. The fashion stylist Sadia Khan, talented Yashma Gill and former video-jockey Hina Altaf could be seen on the screens while introducing the audience to participate in the ting-a-lings of #GiveMe5WithSpark5 challenge.
This gesture challenge includes exciting dance moves with the melodies of digit “5” in Spark 5 Pro, highlighting in the background. Famous TikTokers would also be participating in this challenge to win the exclusive handset.i
On initiating this campaign, Mr. Creek Ma, General Manager of TECNO quoted: “We have successfully unveiled another enthralling challenge on TikTok, the most using social app among millennials. The inclusion of famous celebrities in this activity would boost up our tech ideology to another level and motivate our users to unleash their hidden talent.”
You can participate in this challenge, with these 4 simple steps:
1. Open TikTok App; Go to Discover Page & Click on the hashtag #GiveMe5WithSpark5
2. Click the Official Video of this challenge to use “GiveMe5WithSpark5” soundtrack
3. Creatively Mimic or Act on the “GiveMe5WithSpark5” melodies
4. Upload video on TikTok with hashtag #GiveMe5WithSpark5
Whoever gets more likes would be the winner of this challenge. The winning, budget-friendly handset, SPARK 5 Pro is equipped with 5 cameras, 6.6 inches Dot-in Display, long lasting 5000mAh battery and comes in two variants:(128GB ROM + 4GB RAM) for Rs.21,499& another variant with (64GM ROM + 4GB RAM) in Rs.19, 999.
Be ready to groove on the beats of this incredible TikTok campaign. Participants are enthralled to film themselves and unleash their acting skills to outshine in this fun challenge and appreciate TECNO’s user-centric vision.
- President Alvi passes Parents Protection Ordinance 202108:50 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan on top after Abid Ali hits maiden double ton08:00 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PM Imran and wife Bushra walk barefoot to Masjid-e-Nabwi (VIDEO)07:17 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Prime suspect in British-Pakistani woman's murder case surrenders to ...06:35 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Mahira Khan all set to hit Indian screens again04:39 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021