Sajal Aly pens an emotional note to celebrate the third anniversary of 'Mom'
Famous actor, Sajal Aly, who made her Bollywood debut with Sridevi, posted a heartfelt post on Instagram to celebrate completing three years of 'Mom'.
Posting some adorable pictures from the set of the film, Sajal recalled her last encounter with Sri Devi."There are some experiences that, no matter how much time goes by, you can never forget," she wrote.
View this post on Instagram
There are some experiences that, no matter how much time goes by, you can never forget. More often then not, people think that an actors life is easy, but not everyone thinks about the things we leave have behind when we commit to a character. We commit a portion of our lives to a project, and in the process put our own lives on pause. That can sometimes be the most difficult thing. For me, MOM was not a film, but a portion of my life I will never forget. Three years of #MOM ❤️
“More often than not, people think that an actor’s life is easy. But not everyone thinks about the things we leave behind when we commit to a character,” she continued. “We commit a portion of our lives to a project, and in the process put our own lives on pause. That can sometimes be the most difficult thing.”
“For me, Mom was not a film, but a portion of my life I will never forget.Three years of #MOM,” Sajal concluded.
Mom released on July 7, 2017, in multiple languages, and bagged two awards at the 65th National Film Awards.
Sridevi and Adnan Siddiqui played a married couple in the film, with Sajal, essaying the role of their rebellious teenage daughter, Arya.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020