Police hunt Bangladesh cricketer, Shahadat Hossain, for abusing child domestic help
DHAKA (Web Desk) - Police in Bangladesh are looking for cricketer Shahadat Hossain and his wife in relation to the alleged abuse of their 11-year-old domestic help.
The girl is now in hospital after she was found in the streets, while the police have registered a case against the 29-year-old fast bowler, reported BBC.
Shahadat became the first Bangladeshi to be added to the Lord's Honours Board after taking five wickets against England at the ground in 2010.
He has played 38 Tests and 51 ODIs.
Shahadat last featured for the Tigers in the second Test against Pakistan in May, during which he twisted his right knee and was ruled him out action for six months.
- Dutchwoman named world's tallest bodybuilder by Guinness World Records05:31 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Sheikh Rashid to watch Pak-India T20 match in Dubai04:20 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi, DG ISI in Kabul to discuss bilateral ties with ...03:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Interior minister updates PM Imran on law & order, security03:25 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins hearts as she recites Qaseeda Burda Shareef02:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam glow at their dreamy mayoun ceremony01:11 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021