Islamophbia and anti-Semitism on rise in UK: Muslim girl, four Jewish boys attacked in separate incidents
Mail Online reported that a 16-year-old girl wearing a hijab was struck in the head in an unprovoked attack on an east London street.
Tasneem Kabir suffered broken teeth and a smashed lip after she was hit by Michael Ayoade, 34, as she walked to college in Plaistow, Newham.
He was arrested after police released CCTV footage of the horrific attack, which showed Ayoade jogging away from the scene as Miss Kabir lay unconscious on the ground.
Miss Kabir's assault is an example of the Islamaphobic attacks being investigated in Inside Out London Special, which has been aired on BBC London yesterday.
Times of Israel reported, 17-year-old Jewish teenage boy was beaten unconscious at a train stop in Manchester in a suspected anti-Semitic attack on Saturday night.
Moshe Fuerst underwent surgery and was brought out of a coma on Monday. Three of his friends were also beaten up when they tried to save Mr Fuerst, sustained injuries.
His father Michael said the attack was carried out by a gang of "non-Jewish boys who were drunk" and who took "great joy, from the fact that they were beating up a Jewish kid."
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Facebook likely to change its name to focus on Metaverse02:49 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021