Imran Khan, Bushra Maneka set to leave for Umrah ahead of elections: reports
Dunya News citing sources claimed that Khan and Maneka, who had tied the knot earlier this year, would leave for performing the rituals in three or four days.
Sources claimed that the newlywed couple is going to visit the holy places with intentions of special prayer ahead of general elections, set to be held on July 25.
The news is yet to be confirmed by the PTI leadership.
Imran Khan married Maneka whom he reportedly regarded as his faith leader earlier this year after the latter parted ways with his former husband Khawar Farid Maneka, a senior customs official in Islamabad.
Imran Khan marries for third time? First ... 09:41 AM | 6 Jan, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan has again tied the knot secretly with a woman he used to visit ...
Bushra Maneka, who is in her 40s, is from the influential Wattoo clan, of which the Manekas are a sub-clan.
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Rachel Levine sworn in as first openly transgender four-star admiral ...01:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021