Online Tech Mela from Friday to promote e-commerce in Pakistan
Pakistan's mobile industry is really taking off with more and more people coming online and using their smartphones as their primary Internet device, especially after launch of mobile broadband services last year.
This largest Google-supported online tech shopping festival will last for a total of 10 days and focus on exclusive deals and discounts of up to 30% on smartphones, gadgets and data and voice plans that are only available online during this special period.
The organizers on Wednesday said it is absolutely the right time to hold this virtual shopping festival just before the traditional holiday and festive period of Eid-ul-Azha and what better way than to hold it completely online where the next wave of buyers will be congregating.
The organizers said they are teaming up with e-commerce partner to make Tech Mela happen this week onwards. Moreover, in order to make things even more exciting, aside from special deals, Tech Mela will also feature deals from major mobile phone manufacturers.
They said majority of digital consumers in Pakistan were already researching online to decide which device to purchase, and for the most part they find online resources more relevant and credible to their purchase journey.
Tech Mela is an initiative to complete the research and purchase loop, the organizers said and hoped the exclusive deals would spur greater acceptance of e-commerce among even more Pakistanis.
- Pakistan FM discusses Palestine issue with Chinese counterpart amid ...10:42 PM | 15 May, 2021
- UAE’s Etihad, flydubai airlines cancel flights to Israel amid ...09:23 PM | 15 May, 2021
- KP IG’s brother dies in Larkana road accident08:37 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Israel destroys another Gaza building housing offices of Al Jazeera, ...07:52 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021