Nadeem Malik resigns from Samaa TV
The former host of Samaa’s flagship current affairs programme, Live With Nadeem Malik, announced his resignation on Twitter.
Before joining Samaa, the 50-year-old worked for AAJ TV as Director Programmes and hosted the leading daily talk show Islamabad Tonight.
Malik also served as the Bureau Chief of Islamabad for CNBC Pakistan and hosted talk show News Guru. He has longstanding associations with news organizations and business journals. He has contributed to dozens of local and international news journals as a freelancer, including BBC Online, Asia Times, The News International.
As a host, he has conducted several discussion programs featuring leading politicians, economists and other professionals. He covered the 2002, 2008 and 2013 General elections and the Parliamentary sessions for elections of the Prime Minister and Speakers. He has been an analyst and commentator for many current affairs programs for various international TV and Radio channels, before joining CNBC Pakistan in 2005.
He was one of the few senior journalists who conducted programme for PTV News and Current Affairs Channel and Radio Pakistan before the advent of private news channels in the country. He hosted News Morning and News Night for PTV, which were leading talk shows of that time.
Has Hamid Mir quit Geo TV to join upcoming TV ... 05:57 PM | 10 Aug, 2018
LAHORE - Renowned Pakistani journalist Hamid Mir has reportedly joined an upcoming TV channel G News Network (GNN) as ...
Malik interviewed many international leaders, including American Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Sri Lankan President Chandrika Kumaratunga, Malaysian Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, and Afghan President Hamid Karzai, and had interviewed almost all Pakistani Presidents and Prime Ministers since 1990.
Earlier today, it was reported that Hamid Mir may have joined GNN (G News Network) – an upcoming private TV channel – after quitting Geo TV.
- Emirates, Etihad extend ban on travelers from COVID-hit countries ...10:02 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan reports 76 deaths, over 4,000 new COVID infections amid ...09:35 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 29 July 202108:46 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Welsh slate is now on list of Unesco World Heritage Sites12:56 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Nora Fatehi’s belly dance moves in ‘Zaalima Coca Cola’ set ...04:04 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Mehrooz Waseem hits back, accuses Usman Mukhtar of harassment03:48 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali's colourful birthday celebrations go viral03:34 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021