Fazlur Rahman sees conspiracy behind giving voting right to expats
Fazal stated this while addressing a press conference at the residence of MNA Sardar Abrar Ahmad Khan in Havelian on Wednesday. He added that voting right to expats might pose threat to the existence of the country. He warned lawmakers to refrain from such move.
He slammed the government of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for taking huge loans and failing to put the province on the track of development. He claimed that KP's national and international loans have surged to Rs300 billion from Rs87b during PTI's tenure.
The JUI-F chief said that Islamic revolution in the country can only be brought about through the power of people instead of weapons. He said that all sorts of militancy can be eliminated by enforcing Shariah completely.
He appreciated those prayer leaders who are not receiving monthly stipend from the provincial government, adding that Zionists through his agent Imran Khan have made this plot to buy the loyalties of the religious scholars.
The JUI-F chief said the United States was making efforts to pitch Pakistani youth against the government but his party foiled all such conspiracies at every forum.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021