Imran Khan expresses solidarity with Mastung victims' families
Imran is accompanied by party spokesperson Naeemul Haque and Awon Chaudhry.
After reaching Quetta, Imran visited the CMH to inquire into the health of those injured in the incident.
The PTI chief visited the Raisani's family at their home to offer condolences.
Imran Khan said, "Pakistan's internal and external enemies are behind the Mastung attack,".
A total of 131 people were killed after a suicide bomber struck Nawaz Siraj Raisani's election meeting in Darenghar area of Mastung.
Terming Raisani an asset to his party and a diehard patriot, Imran said he realised the true scale of the Mastung tragedy after meeting the victims' families.
Imran criticised the lack of implementation of the National Action Plan for the continuation of terrorism in the country after 2014.
"We will not postpone elections since that is what the enemies want," he stated further.
Raisani, the brother of former Balochistan chief minister Nawaz Aslam Raisani, was a Balochistan Awami Party (BAP) candidate from PB-35 constituency.
Investigations are underway into the attack, with an FIR registered on terrorism charges and Mastung Tehsildar Buland Khan assigned as the investigating officer.
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021