26 suspects rounded up in Punjab amid operation Radd ul Fassad
According to Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), operations were carried out in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Dera Ghazi Khan, Sialkot, Attock, Hassanabdal, Narowal, Shakargarh, Rajanpur and Islamabad.
'The suspected militants arrested in the raids included 11 Afghan nationals' ISPR said.
Weapons, ammunition, computers, improvised explosive device (IED) and suicide jacket preparation support material including circuits were recovered in the operation.
Operation Radd Ul Fassad launched by the armed forces after a recent string of terror attacks is underway with full pace across the country. Top civil-military leadership has reaffirmed their commitment to taking the operation to its logical end.
Law enforcement officials are on the hunt for suspects and militants across the country and especially in big cities.
Pakistan has intensified its operations near the border area of Afghanistan. The Pak-Afghan border has also been sealed at Torkham following the attack on Lal Shahbaz Qalandar shrine that took over 80 lives.
- Pakistan to celebrate Youm-e-Takbeer with national zeal11:17 AM | 27 May, 2022
- PM Shehbaz to announce relief package for those who can’t afford ...09:45 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:19 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022