Corruption scandal surfaces in PIMS
Documents available with Online reveal that for purchase of food items, PIMS spent over Rs 32.6 million last year.
Names and brands of 14 food companies were also mentioned on the tender documents which was in the violation of Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) Rule, 2004.
The Auditor General of Pakistan has termed the use of Rs 14 million for purchase of flour, milk, cooking oil, salt, and other food items as violation of code.
- Pakistan denies any 'understanding' with US on use of airspace12:30 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Defending champions West Indies take a shocking start ...11:15 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Cricket lovers in frenzy ahead of Pak vs India match10:35 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Inside Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam's fairytale wedding07:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ushna Shah's new bold photos set internet on fire04:56 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021