Corruption scandal surfaces in PIMS
Documents available with Online reveal that for purchase of food items, PIMS spent over Rs 32.6 million last year.
Names and brands of 14 food companies were also mentioned on the tender documents which was in the violation of Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) Rule, 2004.
The Auditor General of Pakistan has termed the use of Rs 14 million for purchase of flour, milk, cooking oil, salt, and other food items as violation of code.
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...12:35 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Saudi man linked to Jamal Khashoggi's murder arrested in Paris11:55 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- BBC's 100 women of 2021: Who is on the list from Pakistan this time?11:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Pakistan announces lifetime salary for the family ...10:45 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- ‘Dream come true’ – Aima Baig becomes Spotify Pakistan’s most ...09:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021