Punjab MPA's daughter found dead at Karachi bungalow
KARACHI - Police on Sunday found the body of the daughter of a provincial lawmaker of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) at a bungalow within the jurisdiction of the Gizri police station in Karachi.
The corpse was found at a bungalow situated on Khayaban-e-Rahat in Defence House Authority (DHA) Phase-VI. It was, later, taken to a private hospital in the metropolitan.
The 19-year-old girl was identified as Shifa — a daughter of Punjab's MPA Mumtaz Ali Chang .
Initial medical examination says no mark of physical torture was found on the body. Police said that the actual cause of her death can be determined after the postmortem report.
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP unrest: Khadim Rizvi's brother, nephew among 86 awarded ...08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019