Punjab MPA's daughter found dead at Karachi bungalow
KARACHI - Police on Sunday found the body of the daughter of a provincial lawmaker of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) at a bungalow within the jurisdiction of the Gizri police station in Karachi.
The corpse was found at a bungalow situated on Khayaban-e-Rahat in Defence House Authority (DHA) Phase-VI. It was, later, taken to a private hospital in the metropolitan.
The 19-year-old girl was identified as Shifa — a daughter of Punjab's MPA Mumtaz Ali Chang.
Initial medical examination says no mark of physical torture was found on the body. Police said that the actual cause of her death can be determined after the postmortem report.
- ECC raises electricity prices, gas meter rent11:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Mini smart lockdown imposed in parts of Karachi after Covid-19 spike10:44 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- First Pakistan-made bloodless dialysis machine to start functioning ...10:05 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 is happening on October 1309:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020