Punjab MPA's daughter found dead at Karachi bungalow
KARACHI - Police on Sunday found the body of the daughter of a provincial lawmaker of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) at a bungalow within the jurisdiction of the Gizri police station in Karachi.
The corpse was found at a bungalow situated on Khayaban-e-Rahat in Defence House Authority (DHA) Phase-VI. It was, later, taken to a private hospital in the metropolitan.
The 19-year-old girl was identified as Shifa — a daughter of Punjab's MPA Mumtaz Ali Chang .
Initial medical examination says no mark of physical torture was found on the body. Police said that the actual cause of her death can be determined after the postmortem report.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019