NAB court dismisses plea against Maryam Nawaz in Avenfield case
The PML-N vice president was summoned by Judge Mohammad Bashir earlier this month. According to the National Accountability Bureau, the trust deeds produced by her in the case were bogus.
Allah is Sufficient for me! https://t.co/uqh7Oxff7J— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) July 19, 2019
Strict security measures were put in place outside the judicial complex and unconcerned people were barred from entry.
Check that out ☺️ pic.twitter.com/grutADJqmc— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) July 19, 2019
Maryam's court appearance came a day after the former prime minister and PML-N leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi’s arrest from NAB in relation to the LNG case.
I am STOPPED! Blocked ! pic.twitter.com/089RWzXaI6— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) July 19, 2019
On this occasion, police have arrested five women among several PML-N activists.
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Model Bella Hadid speaks out against racism within the fashion ...03:35 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan marks Youm-e-Istehsal to express solidarity with oppressed ...01:31 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020