NAB court dismisses plea against Maryam Nawaz in Avenfield case
The PML-N vice president was summoned by Judge Mohammad Bashir earlier this month. According to the National Accountability Bureau, the trust deeds produced by her in the case were bogus.
Allah is Sufficient for me! https://t.co/uqh7Oxff7J— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) July 19, 2019
Strict security measures were put in place outside the judicial complex and unconcerned people were barred from entry.
Check that out ☺️ pic.twitter.com/grutADJqmc— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) July 19, 2019
Maryam's court appearance came a day after the former prime minister and PML-N leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi’s arrest from NAB in relation to the LNG case.
I am STOPPED! Blocked ! pic.twitter.com/089RWzXaI6— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) July 19, 2019
On this occasion, police have arrested five women among several PML-N activists.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020