Pakistan, France sign €94.010m Credit Facility Agreement for extension of Faisalabad water project
The proposed project will augment Faisalabad Water and Sanitation agency capacity to provide 113500m3/day of additional clean drinking water to the citizens of Faisalabad through surface water treatment plant.
The project will contribute towards the Government of Pakistan’s strategy for improving the urban services and health conditions.
#France provides 94, 010 million euros (11,7 billion PKR) soft loan to #Pakistan for #water resources phase 2 project in #Faisalabad. The credit facility agreement was signed today by Mr. Noor Ahmed, Secretary Economic Affairs Division @pid_gov @AFD_en @FinMinistryPak pic.twitter.com/Uk6FAvn83q— France in Pakistan 🇫🇷🇪🇺 (@FranceinPak) May 23, 2019
France, through the French Agency for Development, is providing technical and financial support in energy and urban development sector in Pakistan, where Euros 610 million financial support has been committed since 2016. This project is AFD’s first investment in water and sanitation sector opening avenues for more collaboration with the government of Pakistan in this field.
The EAD secretary thanked the French government and AFD for extending the financial assistance to Pakistan.
- ICCIA holds Best of Entrepreneurship Pakistan Session at IBA11:33 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nimra Khan boggles netizens with latest video11:01 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Angelina Jolie pens heartfelt note after visiting flood-hit areas in ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Tuba Anwar and Mathira's virtual spat gets serious07:43 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022