CPEC: Pakistan, China sign MoU for construction of Gawadar expressway
Minister of State for Ports and Shipping Chaudhry Jaffar Iqbal, Chinese Deputy Minister for Communications Dai Doncang and senior Pakistani and Chinese officials attended the signing ceremony.
The 19.5 kilometers long Expressway would be constructed at a cost of seventeen billion rupees.
Speaking on the occasion, Chaudhry Jaffar Iqbal said that the project would prove a milestone for making Gwadar Port functional in a more effective manner.
The Chinese Deputy Minister said that handling of cargo service would become possible after completion of the project.
- 'It was a difficult time for us, especially Zara!' Asad Siddiqui ...10:10 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan to open U19 World Cup campaign with match against Zimbabwe09:35 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan asks world to hold India accountable for 'brute use of ...08:55 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- PM aide claims Shehbaz Sharif seeking 'deal for four people'08:15 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Genocide Watch warns of impending genocide in Modi's India07:34 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Anushka Sharma pens emotional note for Virat Kohli as he steps down ...06:13 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Coke Studio 14: Abida Parveen and Naseebo Lal’s warm interaction ...05:30 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Hareem Farooq’s latest photos leave fans stunned04:44 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021