Russia exposes ‘US-ISIS complicity’ in Syria war
The Russian command says “the photos show how the US command creates support points in areas where the ISIS is located, without observing signs of any combat or bombardment of that zone by the western coalition.”
A communiqué of the Ministry affirms that the members of the so-called Democratic Army of Syria (EDS), considered by the West as moderate opposition and supported by the Pentagon, moves freely between the positions of the ISIS, and the Euphrates river.
Amid a successful offensive of the Syrian army in Deir-Ezzor, Washington moved members of the EDS to the referred city where, even, they managed to cross to the western shore of the Euphrates.
The valley region of the Euphrates is the only zone controlled completely by the terrorist group in the province of Deir-Ezzor, says the Russian command.
The western bank of the Euphrates that divides in two Deir-Ezzor, was recovered by Syrian troops, with the support of the Air Force and special commands from Russia, while in the Eastern part the EDS and US officials are located.
But, despite all the obstacles created by US forces in that region, Syrian troops achieved to cross the eastern bank of the mentioned river in its purpose to completely clear Deir-Ezzor.
Damascus and its ally Moscow at all moments denounce that the Pentagon really helps the ISIS even though the western coalition, headed by the United States, declares as its objective in Syria the fight against terrorist formations.
However, the US Central Command has denied the accusations in a written statement to Russia Today. “The allegations are false. For operational security, we do not comment on ongoing operations or the current positions of Coalition personnel and our partner forces,” the Combined Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve said.
Death of Russian general in Deir-Ezzor
The Sunday’s photo revelation by Russian MoD comes just before the death of Lieutenant-General Valery Asapov in Syria which Moscow says “is the price Russia was forced to pay for hypocritical US policy”.
“The death of the Russian commander is the price paid with blood for the hypocrisy of American policy in Syria," Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov Ryabkov said on Monday.
General Asapov was serving as one of Russia’s military advisers in Syria. On Sunday, the Russian Defense Ministry said he was fatally wounded by an exploding shell in a sudden mortar attack by ISIS terrorists in the city of Deir-Ezzor.
The latest information is that Russia intends to establish a large military base near Der Ezzor, an indication of their commitment to root out terrorists from the oil-rich area.
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021