Russia exposes ‘US-ISIS complicity’ in Syria war
MOSCOW - Russian military command has released photos that reveal the presence of special US command vehicles in areas controlled by the terrorist group, Islamic State (IS) or locally known as Daesh, in the Syrian city of Deir-Ezzor.
The Russian command says “the photos show how the US command creates support points in areas where the ISIS is located, without observing signs of any combat or bombardment of that zone by the western coalition.”
A communiqué of the Ministry affirms that the members of the so-called Democratic Army of Syria (EDS), considered by the West as moderate opposition and supported by the Pentagon, moves freely between the positions of the ISIS, and the Euphrates river.
Amid a successful offensive of the Syrian army in Deir-Ezzor, Washington moved members of the EDS to the referred city where, even, they managed to cross to the western shore of the Euphrates.
The valley region of the Euphrates is the only zone controlled completely by the terrorist group in the province of Deir-Ezzor, says the Russian command.
The western bank of the Euphrates that divides in two Deir-Ezzor, was recovered by Syrian troops, with the support of the Air Force and special commands from Russia, while in the Eastern part the EDS and US officials are located.
But, despite all the obstacles created by US forces in that region, Syrian troops achieved to cross the eastern bank of the mentioned river in its purpose to completely clear Deir-Ezzor.
Damascus and its ally Moscow at all moments denounce that the Pentagon really helps the ISIS even though the western coalition, headed by the United States, declares as its objective in Syria the fight against terrorist formations.
However, the US Central Command has denied the accusations in a written statement to Russia Today. “The allegations are false. For operational security, we do not comment on ongoing operations or the current positions of Coalition personnel and our partner forces,” the Combined Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve said.
Death of Russian general in Deir-Ezzor
The Sunday’s photo revelation by Russian MoD comes just before the death of Lieutenant-General Valery Asapov in Syria which Moscow says “is the price Russia was forced to pay for hypocritical US policy”.
“The death of the Russian commander is the price paid with blood for the hypocrisy of American policy in Syria," Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov Ryabkov said on Monday.
General Asapov was serving as one of Russia’s military advisers in Syria. On Sunday, the Russian Defense Ministry said he was fatally wounded by an exploding shell in a sudden mortar attack by ISIS terrorists in the city of Deir-Ezzor.
The latest information is that Russia intends to establish a large military base near Der Ezzor, an indication of their commitment to root out terrorists from the oil-rich area.
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020